HCS series spring cone crusher’s introduction:
Cone crusher is suitable to crush various kinds of ores and rocks of medium or above medium hardness. The spring cone crusher acts as an overloading protection system that allows metal to pass through the crushing chamber so as not to damage the cone crusher. The type of crushing chamber depends upon size of feeding and fineness of crushed product. The standard type (PYB) is applied to medium crushing, the medium type is applied to medium or fine crushing and the short head type is applied to fine crushing.
HCS series spring cone crusher’s Features:
1. World-level manufacturing technology is adopted, and highest-level raw material is used.
2. Central lubricating device are installed on the machine, so the bearing is easy to be lubricated.
3. Adjustment of the discharge part is more convenient.
The adjustment methods: gasket adjustment, hydraulic assistant adjustment, wedge block and wedge hydraulic adjustment.
4. More advanced movable jaw assembly lengthens life of crusher.
Movable jaw assembly is made from cast piece with high-quality, is driven by two large flying wheels which are made from cast steel. Moreover, heavy eccentric shaft is processed by forged mold. All of these make the JC series jaw crusher extremely reliable.
5. Integral cast steel structure is adopted for bearing seat. Integral cast steel bearing matches well with the crusher frame, at the same time, radial strength of the bearing seat is highly strengthened. However, the separate bearing seat does not have this advantage.
6. Finite element analysis technology is adopted to make the crusher much stronger.
7. Crusher chamber adopts “V” structure which could make actual feed width comply with the nominal one.
8. Bearing with larger model and higher load are used. All JC jaw crusher is equipped with larger bearing compared with same model of normal jaw crusher. Its higher load capacity and effective oil seal will lengthen the life of bearing.
9. A newly designed tooth-shape side plate, makes the available area of jaw plate longer, and enhances the capacity.
10. Pressing bar and support type are used to fix jaw plate.
11. Heavy type protecting plate is intalled for bearing seat, accidental damage of bearing seat is avoided.
12. Supporting bar under jaw plate protects movable jaw and frame from being worn down.
HCS series spring cone crusher’s Highlights:
(1) High efficiency; high crushing capacity;
(2) Low operation and maintenance cost, easy to adjust;
(3) As spare parts selection and structural design is reasonable, the lifespan will be longer;
(4) Reducing downtime;
(5) Different types of crushing chambers to satisfy different customers’ needs.
HCS series spring cone crusher’s Working principle:
Cone crusher crushes materials by the working surface between the movable cone and fixed cone. So it is more advanced and efficiency efficient than jaw crusher. The movable cone is supported by spherical bearing and fixed on a hanging erect shaft which is set in the eccentric sleeve, and the sleeve is set on the stopping and pushing bearing. The movable cone and erect shaft are driven by the eccentric shaft sleeve together. The eccentric shaft sleeve is driven by horizontal shaft and imbricate gear, and the wheel of the conveyor belt is driven by motor through v-belts. The lower part of vertical shaft is installed in the eccentric sleeve. When the eccentric sleeve rotates, there is a conical surface lined out by the shaft. When the movable cone comes near the fixed cone, rocks are grinded into pieces, when the movable cone leaves, grinded materials is discharged from the discharge hole. The fixed cone can be ascended or descended by adjusting setting to adjust the width of discharge hole, consequently the output size is determined adjusted.
HCS series spring cone crusher’s specifications:
|Type||Max. input (mm)||Adjusting range of output (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor power (kW)||weight (t)||Overall dimensions (L×W×H)(mm)|
Notice: Any change of technical data shall not be advised additionally.