Mobile impact crusher applied for copper mine benefication cost in Canada
Canada’s rich mineral resources, more than 60 varieties of mineral and mining industry developed, the world’s third largest mining country. Potassium carbonate, cobalt, uranium, nickel, copper, zinc, aluminum, asbestos, diamonds, cadmium, titanium ore, salt, platinum, molybdenum, gypsum, and other metals and minerals production rank in the world. such as mineral exploration, production and processing, environmental services , transportation, equipment maintenance and so on.
Liming heavy industry designed copper benefication process:
In generally speaking ,About 80 % of primary copper production comes from low-grade or poor sulfide ores. After
enrichment steps, the copper concentrates are usually treated by pyrometallurgical methods.
Generally, copper extraction follows the sequence (see Figure below):
1. Beneficiation by froth flotation of ore to give copper concentrate
(Optional partial roasting to obtain oxidized material or calcines)
2. Two-stage pyrometallurgical extraction
1. smelting concentrates to matte
2. converting matte by oxidation to crude (converter or blister) copper
3. Refining the crude copper, usually in two steps
1. pyrometallurgically to fire-refined copper
2. electrolytically to high-purity electrolytic copper
Liming heavy industry designed the Mobile impact crusher is widely applied for copper mine benefication cost in Canada, the capacity can range 200-800tph capacity processing plant.
Any more detail information about Mobile impact crusher applied for copper mine benefication cost in Canada, contact us!